18 April 2007

Adam Levine and John Mayer Kissing

Heard today on the car radio Maroon 5's new single, the surprisingly upbeat and perky "Makes Me Wonder". Anyway, listening to that song made my nomadic mind recall last year's photos of Maroon 5's hirsute lead singer, Adam Levine, dressed as a cheerleader, kissing John Mayer open-mouthed on stage during a concert. But don't get your gay hopes up just yet. The public osculation was just Adam (and his band mates) playing a practical joke on John Mayer.... Or was it? Here are the photos of John making Adam's tonsils his wonderland....

7 comments:

Baklang AJ said...

hot naman nito! sana may adam din ako sa buhay ko! charot!

Shabby said...

*lol* I posted that Adam Levine and John Mayer kissing pic in my blog too. XD There's a link to more kissing guys pics in my post that you might wanna check out, btw. ;D

MISTERHUBS said...

Hey Shabby, thanks for the link! :)

Reyville said...

I'm a BIG FAN of Maroon 5 but I didn't know about this kiss. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Nicole said...

that's not really him is it?

Carnivale Kidde said...

Adam = goofball.
Adam = Idiot.
:lmao:

Gotta love Adam.

Anonymous said...

thats gay

Post a Comment